So I'm back in India after almost 4 months back home in Sweden meeting friends, family and to earn some money. Also, this time my love and I went together to see how we would feel being there together in a total different country under different circumstances. Living in India is one thing; living in Sweden is another. And our stay in Sweden did bring us alot of future hopes! We managed our daily living, we've come up with possible future income both in India and Sweden. And second step is, of course, to plan and bring things into action.
And since he left Sweden before me I couldn't describe the feeling of meeting again at Mumbai airport after 6 weeks apart..
After my time spent in Sweden I came to following conclusions...
1) I will never go back to the same work I've been doing since finishing gymnasium - one needs to make progress in life. And only I am responsibly to make that progress happening.
2) Don't listen too much on people's advices. They don't live your life, so how could they possibly know whats good for you?
3) At the same time listen to people, cause there might be at least one knowledge you can bring to use. And the person you least expect might be holding the most valuable knowledge in order for you to progress in life.
4) Just because you were born in one country doesn't mean that that social structure suits you.
5) I'm never ever gonna accept love being apart for so long again. That kind of lovelove just hurts to the very bone marrow the more time passes by.
6) True Friendship never die. It will change patterns, but it never die.
7) Trust your instinct/gut feeling/heartbeats.